Saturday, February 12, 2011

It's Mahvel Baby!


Marvel vs. Capcom 3 is almost upon us, just 3 more days away. But a lot of people have gotten there hands the retail copies and not so legit ones. It's funny though. There was so much hype around the game before the final build out. Then people get their hands on it and some hate it because they think X-Factor'd Sentinel is broken. Which he is a powerhouse even before X-Factor (from what I can see, from videos). But this just goes under the fast judgement heading. From what it looks like so far he's just being exploited right now. No one has figured out a game plan around him yet, thats really all I think it is. I still believe Sentinel will be a dominant force in the game years from now, but you can't judge a fighting game in just 2-3days. If you think its fun to play, but once a certain character beats the crap out of you, you hate the game, then you need to get in the lab and figure it out.

I can't wait for MvC3. I'm just as excited about this as I was with Street Fighter 4. 3 more days! Get Hype!

No comments:

Post a Comment