Tuesday, January 4, 2011

This is a first.

So I never thought I was ever in my life, going to have even the smallest inkling to start a blog. I don't even know where to start.

Well so how bout that 2010 huh? Great times for some, not so great for others. Our San Francisco Giants won the World Series! Still as giddy as a school girl about that.

As for me I started the year off with a bang by getting a DUI. Got pulled over for speeding (I was going with the flow of traffic, great job drivers education) and ended choppin it up in the drunk tank with a bunch of characters. Getting arrested and thrown in jail for 9 or so hours sucked. But the part that really messed me up was losing my license for 8 months. That really put me in what the fuck mode. I like to drive and I despise asking people things. Luckily I have an amazing set of friends and family that helped me out.

I graduated from the Academy or Art University in the middle of the whole ordeal. But not having a license was very de-motivating for me to work on my demo reel for a career job. So very selfishly, I decided to take the summer off from working on that stuff and get back to it in a few months. I finished it but I recently decided I should analyze it again.

While I was over looking my Demo Reel. I decided that it still needs a lot more tweaking here and there. And I also decided to re-render all of them in 720p. Maybe I should of just went for 1080p instead, oh well. Some of the renders take long periods of time due to how long they are, so that got me thinking. A very random thought at that. Maybe I should start a blog haha.

I went to a elementary school called Reignierd. Everyone always laughs at me when I told them I went there. Either cause they never heard of it or they knew it sucked. My graduating 8th grade class was probably the biggest class in that schools history, with a whopping 15 kids! The high school part had like 6 kids total for 9th-12th grade.

I got into trouble almost everyday in Reignierd elementary school and they made up write composition papers from two hundred to maybe a thousand words. I was able to pump those out no problem. Because they had one flaw. They could be about anything you want. Im curious if the teacher even read them. Because my friends and I used to pass them around and read each others papers and just laugh. I guess that was a small spark in my blog stardom. Oh Reignierd Elementary looked like this:

If you look closely you can see me playing basketball. See me? I knew you'd find me! Thats where I figured out I suck at basketball. Something I learned there was: Don't let that ball land on the fence cause it will pop. Or if it went over it, we would never get it back.

First post out the way, we'll see how long I keep this up.

No comments:

Post a Comment